Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our little Alien!

Our Jonathan is such character! He makes me laugh! We were at Grammy's and Jonathan wanted to put these on! He was so cute that I took a few pictures! Jonathan got this rash all over his body, but now it is gone! Which I am thankful for! We continue to try to figure out how to get Jonathan to eat! The PEEP lady came that specializes in eating some to try to help with Jonathan. I have been to trying to do what she says and the tips that she gives us. But to no avail- Jonathan just doesn't eat like you would think a growing little boy should! I am getting very frustrated not knowing what to do!!!! But, I have been praying and hoping that something will come to me. She has sent us to to see the food and nutrition clinic at primaries- which I hope they can shed some light on the situation. But in the mean time we, we are trying some other things to try and stretch his tummy!! Wish me luck or best yet keep me in your prayers to be patient!


1 comment:

Chanté said...

He is such a cutie! Brecky goes in spurts with her eating habits...I wish I had some good ideas for you!