Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sarah

Our Happy girl!
Sarah trying to entertain herself!
I am a big girl Mom, no more baby toys for me!
We always find Sarah in the funniest positions when she is sleeping! I think that this picture is just so precious, sleeping on top of her dolly!
Sarah is growing up so much! Yesterday, she she started to get her first tooth and she is doing great (no crying or anything out of the usual). Sarah is done with the swing. I put Sarah in the swing twice today and both time I found her trying to play with the bouncy seat and then I decided to put he in the bouncy chair. The next time I see her, she is sitting up trying to get the plastic container. So I having trying to work on sitting and she is doing pretty good, she is just a little tipsy! She is so cute in her bumpo! I love it! Sarah has scudded back once, and she just loves to fail her arms and pat her self, esp when she gets excited! She is so much fun!

No comments: