Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweety!

Dave's birthday was on Tuesday! I woke Dave up with a breakfast in bed- yummy waffles, strawberries and whip cream! It was so good and filling! We went on a family bike ride! Then in the afternoon, we got our normal babysitter (side note- it is our next door neighbor and she asked me if her little sister could come to-she is 10 yrs old- cause she said that her sister adores our kids, I thought it was kind of funny). Then we went to the movies Dave and I! When we came back, I made this ice cream cake for Dave. I like to do ice cream cakes it is so hot this time of year! I then surprised Dave with his Birthday gift- usually he either knows what I am getting him or he figures it out. But this year he s completely surprised, I bought him a speaker he can put his zune in. He loved it! I got it off woot for rocken awesome deal! I tried to make this day special for Dave, I think that he was very pleased! Happy Birthday sweety, I love you!

No comments: