Monday, June 30, 2008

Random!

So I have been informed that I need to update my blog! Jonathan found his church shoes and wanted me to put them on, so I did! Doesn't he look so cute. I told him to stand so I could take a picture, but he sat down!
Jonanthan wanted to be with Dave when he was mowing. So Dave carried him! Dave is such a great Dad!
So I am very pleased with our garden. This is the best one we have had yet! However after taking this picture and going over to my friends house and seeing her garden. This garden is nothing! But, I am proud of it. In the back there is lettuce and beat and carrots, all from seed!
Sarah loves to sleep on her tummy, however now she rolls onto her back and has a hard time sleeping during her naps. But, I found Sarah this way this past week- she turned 90 degrees and face planted into the blanket- but she was sound asleep!
I was trying on Sarah's cute bathing suit to see how it fit! Doesn't she look cute! She is rolling and starting to play with her feet it is way cute and just talk and blow bubbles. Today Sarah was laying on her back and Jonathan came up to her and started trying to tickle her and talk to her she just laughs! They are great friends!

This past Friday we went to the PEEP BBQ it was a blast. Jonathan loved the Bounce house. Even though he really couldn't stand in it and jump, he loved crawling in it. He would go in and out of it. It was so fun to watch! Dave went on a camp out, so he couldn't come. But we are thankful Grammy came to enjoy the BBQ and help with Sarah! Thanks Mom. They had a fire truck come and spray water. We had no idea what it was going to be like. Jonathan got soaked, but he enjoyed running around! Some of his cousins came to the BBQ and they loved the cotton candy and snow cones! Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Chanté said...

Your garden is great! We don't even have one...I so don't have a green thumb! What is PEEP?

Our Family said...

It is the early education progrm here in town! Hey I tried to check your blog out- but I could find it?

Chanté said...

Sorry! freckledfamily.blogspot.com
I'm going to have to talk to you about the PEEP program and get the info. on it!

Emily in Wonderland said...

Sarah looks SO CUTE in her suit! Red is an EXCELLENT color for her! It's all those lady bugs in her bedroom I bet- they make her like red!

Your garden is much better than mine. I was proud of mine too, until I saw yours! I don't have a yard, just a patio, so I have corn, blueberries, and pumpkins in POTS. They are all teeny-tiny and crowded in pots!

lol

Angie O said...

I love to see pics of Jonathan- he's such a funny kid. I bet he gets if from his momma.
P.S.- I'm jealous you have a garden- I love fresh veggies.

Julia said...

I love your fun pictures of just the everyday joys of parenting. They are so fun. So many great memories.

Chelsea said...

I love Sarah's swimming suit, she is a doll, and your garden looks great, I'm jealous.

Emily in Wonderland said...

Shirlene, you're being bad again! It's been a whole 16 days since you updated your blog! I'm telling! I don't know who, but I will find someone to tell on you!

...Now I must go yell at your sister.

lol :) I LOVE Sarah in red!