Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our cute Kids!

I thought that I would show you these cute pictures and what happens when I try to take pictures of the two of them! Sarah is now in 6 month clothes, I thought that maybe she was slowing down but it doesn't look like it! She is in the cute outfit that Grandmother and Aunt Lori gave to us- isn't she a cutie in it (as the shirt says). Jonathan just loves Sarah- when she cries he says Rara over and over again. When Sarah is doing tummy time Jonathan crawls right up to her and loves to give her toys at first and then he climbs on her. She is so patient with him, she doesn't cry until he puts all his weight on her. I know that he is loving her. But this was the sequence of events in taking pictures of Sarah and Jonathan. Sarah is such a trooper!
Our cute girl!
Posted by Picasa

So this is me changing Sarah's Diaper. I lifted her legs and then she started to laugh, so I went and got the camera. Every time I try to show Dave her new laugh she doesn't do it. Just in front of Mommy. So now you can all hear Sarah's cute laugh! I love it!

Side note- thanks everyone for your comments on Jonathan's communication issue. I have been working on a few signs with him and I think that it is working. He has about four signs down. And this afternoon when he got up from his nap the first thing he did was the sign for eat! So I think that we are making head way! And Jonathan is now in the 3rd % for height so he is making progress and the Dr was happy about that. He said keep doing what your doing! This made me happy!

1 comment:

MPk said...

Sarah and Jonathan = too cute for words! That's so cool that Jonathan is already getting his sister ready for boy trouble by teaching her how to wrestle! Way to go, JH - just don't kill her, which is why a mom's job is so important, and why Sarah (my wife) and I think Shirlene is a fantastic mom! Your blog is so great, thanks for keeping us updated!