Sunday, April 20, 2008

One of my great finds!









So on Saturday we went out to some more garage sales. It was a great day- I found tons of clothes for the kids, frames, presents, and home decor.


But the best find was just here in our city. There was all this American stuff and I really liked the big flag sign and the sign that said stars and strips forever. So I asked the lady how much the signs for and she said 5 dollars and 7 dollars. Then Kristi said well how much is all of it, and I was thinking in my mind I will only pay 50 dollars. But she said 15 dollars- so of course I had to get it. Then we asked how much the shelves were and she said 5 dollars. So everything that is in my living room and entry I got for 20 dollars. When we got home the one big flag sign still had the tag on it and it was 15 dollars when she bought it! Well, i wasn't sure if I would like it. But we got half of it up with my mom and I and then Dave and I finished today. And it is growing on me and I am loving it more and more! Now the living room has some style- before it just had a picture from our honeymoon!

No comments: