Monday, November 12, 2007

Our Smart Little Boy!

This is gum ball machine that Jonathan loves to play with. But, right now Jonathan is into putting things into containers and then taking them out. He was playing this weekend and when I looked over he had but random things into the machine. He is very smart boy!
This is cute little Jonathan playing Hide and seek with me. He like to play chase or Hide and seek with me. He gives me this look and I know what he wants to do!


Jonathan is learning new things all the time! Things that I don't even realize that he knows how to do. Like today I was working on a project and he was exploring, and he found the diaper bag. Earlier today I cut up an orange and put it in a zip lock bag and put it in the diaper bag. While, I could tell that Jonathan had the bag of oranges, but when I looked down he was eating them, he got it out of the zip lock to my surprise. This last week was his first time eating a orange and he thinks they are great!

3 comments:

Farr Family said...

I love how he closes his eyes to play. That is so cute. Does that huge orange weigh as much as him??

Julia said...

I love your family pics. Worth the extra money! Congrats to Dave getting in his program! And you are so cute to play hide and seek with Jonathan. I can just picture it!

the DeCampos Family said...

What a cleaver little boy. THose are such sweet pictures of him eating the orange