Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jonathan's Scrapbook!

For Jonathan's scrapbook I did it on the computer. I started doing his the normal way. And then around December my aunt showed me how to use our Memory mixer program and it wasn't too hard. So I started scrapbooking on the computer- it was great. I could do it while Jonathan was down for a nap, and there was no mess. If I wasn't down with a page just save it and come back to it. So each month, the week of the 22nd I would scrapbook pics and what he was learning. Well, he had his year birthday. So I finished the book and got it printed by the Memory mixer people. It was cheap- I figure when you put all the cost of the books, paper, the pictures, the embellishments. It probably is about the same, it is just a lump sum. Anyways, I love that I got his first year down, and my goal is to keep it up I am not sure if I will print a year at a time or two years. I love memory mixer, I think it is great! So if anyone wants a mess free way to scrapbook this is it!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

that is so impressive. How cute. That IS great, no mess scrapbooking. You are so organized to do it on the same week each month. How neat! Love your thanksgiving picts!

Julia said...

That is a great idea. How much does that program cost, and how much are the books? I really want to see his book. The first page looks darling! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. How is your pregnancy going?

Amy said...

You will have to show me how you did your scrapbook. That is a great accomplishment. Can't wait to see it!