Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving

Decorating the cookies!
My cute boys!
All the cute cookies! Leslie is going to be starting a blog soon- so stay tune for the address! :)
Dad craving the turkey!
You can't really tell in this picture, but Jonathan is wearing disposables and he is in 6 month pants and his pants where falling off. I thought that it was so funny!
Thanksgiving in Provo! Dave and Jonathan enjoyed the morning together, while I was at work! But I was able to get off at 1, so that I didn't miss out on any of the fun (I hate not being with my family and having to work!). I got there in time for making turkey cookies. All the kids, enjoyed making their own. Jonathan had fun eating the candy corn. He was good at putting it in his mouth no the cookie- next year he will do better. We enjoyed lunch, and did our wishes while we eat. We enjoyed great food- the rolls and turkey was great this year. Then we planned our attack for the next day!! The boys played Risk- Dave won again but he knows for Christmas everyone is going to get him! The grand kids put puzzles together! We enjoyed our time as a family! We missed Jeff and Marcie and the boys this year! (hope you had fun in Texas). Dave and I our so thankful for all our blessings! (I figured it was better late then never to blog Thanksgiving- I worked a lot during the Holiday so here it is!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, looks like you were one busy lady. Glad you were able to spend time with your family. Looks like a lot of fun.