Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Halloween

Jonathan!
Our little Family
Cousins!

They are 2 months apart- Jonathan and Abby were playing together tonight it was way cute (I need to post pics later)
Our cute bear!
This is Jonathan's first sucker- he loved it. But when he was done he handed it over to Dad- it was way cute! Jonathan and Great Grandma!

I consider this Jonathan's first Halloween (since last one he was in the NICU). I was so fun to get Jonathan all dressed up, it is a lot better with a little one to dress up (a lot of you may know that I am not all into dressing up although Dave is convinced that we are going to dress up like Kristi's family does). He was so adorable as a bear. We went trick or treating with the cousins and then we came back to Gram's and Papas and had scones- it was fun to be with the cousins and she how cute they are!

4 comments:

Marcie Kump said...

Jonathan and Abby look so cute in their little outfits!

Julia said...

I love the picture of your "little bear" on his hands and knees looking up at the camera. He is so cute!

Farr Family said...

I love your cute little bear! I agree- it is more fun to dress up a little one!!

Amy said...

I am with you on dressing up. I never liked it and never will. Jonathan looks so cute and I love his costume. Great job!