Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spring has sprung!

Some of what has been going on in the last two weeks!
 Dave was in charge of Family Home evening two Mondays ago, and he gave a great lesson on putting on the whole armor of God, the kids loved it!

 Gordon and Jonathan having a sleep over!
 Gordon just cant wait till Henry can play!
 Jonathan's responsibilities a lot of the time is putting away the dishes, and this one day he took it upon his self to clean out the kid drawer!  He was so pleased with himself (as was I) he wanted me to take a picture of him.
 Enjoying Spring!
 Henry is getting stronger and stronger with sitting up! 

 Our cutie!
 Sarah loved her sunglasses that she got at the local earth day celebration, she even wore them to bed!

 This was a big moment, Sarah has been scared of Smokey the Bear.  But she finally decided that she wasn't scared, and she was so proud of herself (as was I).  Conquering her fears!
 We enjoyed a free lunch!
 And then headed over to the park to play!
 This past Saturday  the weather was so nice that we headed to the park for a picnic and playing!  This is on our way!
 Gordon just lovin' running outside, we just cant get enough!
 But on the way Sarah had a BIG fall, and hurt herself.  But she was so brave, she still wanted to go to the park!  What a trooper!
 Henry's first time on the swing, and he our course loved it!  Look at that face!

 Gordon being our helper!
 Jonathan lovin' it!
 Enjoying being outside for a snack in the morning!
Sarah came back from school with a special treat for me, she was so proud!  I loved it!

1 comment:

Camber said...

Oh my gosh, I think I could look at Henry in that hat all day! And I love the armor of God thing--that looks so fun.