Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Our Anniversary

Dave planned our of day out to celebrate!  After 8 years I finally gave up some of the control and let him do whatever he wanted!  He arranged for the kids to stay at our wonderful friends house for the day so that we would go to the cities!  And we took our little side kick, and he was great! 
 Our first stop REI to go rock climbing!

 It was my first time, I loved the shoes they were great and made it so easy to grip!

 Dave did amazing!

 Then we went to Pei Wee and it was great, I love Chinese food!
 Then we went to an art museum which was fun and entertaining! This was my favorite, it was made of all dots!
 This is Dave's, we just laughed!
We came back and headed to Costco for a quick cheap treat!  It was a great day, and it was nice to talk and enjoy each others company!  Thanks for a wonderful 8 years!

No comments: