Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mothers Day!

I had a wonderful Mothers Day!  On Wednesday before Mothers Day, Sarah's school had a presentation for the Mothers.  Sarah sang and we did a few activities together and had a snack.  It was fun to be together!  Dave made this cute little menu up for me the night before so that I choose what I wanted!  I just loved it!

 It was a cold windy day but I wanted to take a picture outside, so we did!

 Dave gave me these beautiful flowers!
 We had a wonderful dessert!  Jonathan loved the angel food cake, he said he wants it for his birthday just with frosting!



I really enjoyed the afternoon with my cute family, I rested, we went on a walk, had a great dinner, and then dessert!  I am so thankful for my precious gifts that have been given to me to mother!  I am thankful for my own mother that has taught me so much and continues to guide me as a mother!

1 comment:

Liz said...

So fun to see what you've been up to. Your hair is way cute- I really need to get mine cut! At first I thought you were holding Gordon in the pictures outside and had to go back and look again and realized it is Henry. He looks so much like Gordon did! I forget that Gordon is big now!