Monday, January 30, 2012

Our Big One year old!

Gordon turned one, this past week! We had his party the on Monday because of Dave and I schedule! We enjoyed a little party at our house house of cake and ice cream! (I have realized I like small parties, and not big to do's for Birthdays- just making them special on their big day!)

I saw this idea on a friends blog, so I thought that I would try it! it was rather simple and fast, which I liked that! I thought it turned out cute!
Our Birthday boy!






He did a great job opening his presents, but good thing there was just a few cause he was done fast!




Grammy and Sarah




About to blow out the candle!

He loved the cake, well maybe just the iceing!

Our cute Birthday boy!

1 comment:

Camber said...

Gordon is such a cutie! And I love Sarah's outfit--that cracks me up :)