Monday, January 30, 2012

Caught up!

That is how life is these days! Just always trying to caught up!

It seems as though we have lots of family breakfast these days! Dave works LOTS of evening, so we miss him at dinner, but we try to enjoy breakfast with him!
Enjoying books together! (Yes Sarah dresses herself).

Gordon watching what is going on outside, just growing up. But hasn't decided to start walking, but I shouldn't expect that with a 19 month old and 18 month old walkers! I anticipate a long time but my earliest walker. Time will tell!

For Birthdays, all the ladies get together for lunch! Well, this year I asked for it as my mom's. I know this is my mom's busiest time of year with her calling; but she figured it out and it was great! I loved it and it was great food, we had a brunch! I love you Mom thanks for all that you do!


Jonathan and I were making pudding! It turned out great, and we used our new pot that my parents gave to us! I love the red!

No comments: