Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday!



This year Birthday was a nice relaxing one, I was able to go running and when I came back Dave had made a great breakfast for everyone! Dave had the day off, but we both had work meetings. But that evening we had my parents and Grandma over for Panni's they were GREAT! I decided that we are going to start making it a tradition! Turning one year older just isn't as fun as it is when you are young! I sure felt old this year! But Dave and my parents gave me these CUTE boots, I was way excited! Dave got me this awesome pie, chocolate silk, everyone loved it!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah! You got your boots!!

Becky said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday, Shirlene, you deserve it! Yes, it means you're a year older... but look at all the cool things that have happened this last year! :)