Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gordon is 4 months old

Our cutie!


Sarah adores Gordon, the first thing she does in the morning is fines Gordon and wants to give him a kiss!





I just love that face!



This is the Moby wrap I have really started to like it more and more. Around dinner time he is getting tried and restless and wants to be held. I love to put it on then, and so I can hold him and get things down also!

Gordon is four months old today!!! Time sure does fly! He sure is a happy baby! Dave and I were commenting the other day about how happy Gordon is, and how we don't remember our other kids being so happy all the time. Gordon is such a content baby, so calm and relaxed. Gordon had his four month check up yesterday, and the doctor thought he looked great. Except that he hasn't rolled over, I told him that I wasn't too concerned because does a lot of tummy time and he would do it on his own time. The doctor but him on his tummy, and said that he had great up body strength he just needed to put his arm up. When he is on tummy time he is a mover though he will push himself around the blanket if he is there long enough. Gordon continues to grow he is 17 lbs and in the 82%tile and 25.5 inches long and is in the 70%tile. Gordon continues to grab at things more and more- and he has already started to grab while we are eating things. He continues to eat great and sleep great, and continues to love to suck his thumb to himself fall asleep or get back to sleep. He has two naps and the afternoon nap sleeps the best. Gordon's hair is coming in more and he defiantly is a red head like his brother, but it is growing a lot on the middle top, which is cute). I LOVE Gordon and really enjoy the time we have together, he loves to coo and talk to me I just love it (I want to video talk him talking, but I have to have Dave with me).

1 comment:

Liz said...

Lots of fun pictures!