Monday, May 9, 2011

Celebrating Easter at Papa's and Grammy's

The week before Easter we talked about what Christ was doing each day prior to being Resurrected! I loved it because it helped me get prepared for the real reason we have Easter; with reading and preparing to teach Jonathan and Sarah. I do think that Jonathan has a better understanding of the resurrection with my mini lessons, Grammy's lesson and his primary lesson at church!

On Saturday, April 23, 2011 we had a little celebration at Grammy's and Papa's. Grammy had a lesson about the Savior and what happened. Then with Daddy's help Sarah and Jonathan made a little tomb with a poster board and bowl and plate. Jonathan really liked it because it helped him visualize what happened to Jesus!


Jonathan helped tell the story with what was inside the egg!







Showing off their posters!


Kaitlyn, Beth, Lacey, and Jonathan!

Then it was time for the Easter Egg Hunt!

Jonathan way excited, he woke up at 6:30 am cause he couldn't wait!








Way excited about how many eggs he got!
He decided that he mostly wanted blue eggs!



Gordon slept the entire time, I finally woke him up!


Grammy and the Grand kids!

Doesn't Grammy look so good, she has been working so hard! I am so proud of you Mom!

1 comment:

Emily in Wonderland said...

JOnathan just CRACKS ME UP! He is such a happy kid! I never see him without a smile on his face, or feeling down about anything! He is just soo chipper! He's going to be a motivational speaker I think! lol Such a happy guy!