Thursday, April 7, 2011

Life

After the blessing weekend we have try to get back to normal life! Here is a few things we have been up to!

Loves is hand, it is a nice soothing thing!
I was working on things in the back, we are in the process of getting the spare bedroom into Sarah's room. It is very close, tonight Dave is going to bring in Sarah bed. I am very excited for her to have her own room and she really enjoys having her own space!
Jonathan and Sarah playing with the car seats. Dave needed the van for work.

Jonathan is learning so much and says the funniest things sometimes. I want to remember these two conversations.

We were watching conference this past weekend on the laptop streamed onto the TV.

The computer froze

J: What happened?

Dave: It's thinking.

J: What's it thinking about?

Jonathan loves to play with whomever. Well he wanted to play with someone from church, so I called her Mom. But she was busy so it didn't work.

J: Does Lilian get to come over and play.

Me: No, cause her Mom is busy.

J: Oh, I really want to play with her

Me: I know, maybe later.

He goes and rides his wiggle car, and then comes back in a few minutes later.

J: Mom, she's not busy she is running.

i love his logic right now!


Sarah is showing me how to nurse (I had to tell her to put her shirt down). It made me laugh.
Gordon is growing up so fast! I don't know how I feel about that!!!! But with all his tummy time since he doesn't complain, he is getting so strong and is able to left his head up high. This was on April 2nd he was 9 weeks old! I love this picture he is so adorable!

1 comment:

Dustin and Nicki said...

You're kids are SO cute!! I love it!!