Monday, December 13, 2010

Visiting Santa

At the beginning of December we went to my Mom's annual work party. Jonathan couldn't wait to see Santa, he remembered from last year and was SUPER excited!
When we first got there Jonathan and Sarah made a craft.


Sarah loved her Tiara! She still wears around the house, but the cutie stuff has come off- but she still loves it!
Brother and Sister!
This past week Jonathan informed me his name is Jonathan NOT Brother!!!
Isn't he handsome!
Waiting for Santa, and what to do? We take pictures!
Is it SANTA?
This is what the men do!
Now there was a family in front of our group. But Santa asked who would be the first one to sit on Santa's lap. So Jonathan ran up there he was SO EXCITED!

His grin after seeing Santa, he told Santa that he wanted buzz light year wings, we will have to see if that is in Santa's Bag!
Now Sarah on the other hand, wanted NOTHING to do with Santa!
She was ok with waving at Santa from a far!



Sarah and Papa!
Grammy and Papa all dressed up!
All the Grand kids that came with Grammy and Papa!
This is the best one I have!
Good 'ol Emily help taking pictures for us!

Sarah was done!
My sweetie and I!
Sarah did not like this, she wanted to be held!
My beautiful girl!
Jonathan was so excited cause Papa gave him a Santa hat!! Thanks Papa!

1 comment:

Linda said...

So great and I love your new family pic!