Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The snow finally comes!

On Tuesday we had a huge Storm come! That morning I had decided to wake up early and go shopping to get a few last things and to have no kids with me! Well, I woke up tons of snow. I thought that I could plow myself out. But, that didn't work. I woke Dave up to help me, but he then thought that it wasn't a good idea and that I should go cause the rodes would be terrible!
Later we went to Lydia's school for a Christmas program. Kristi picked me up on the way to the school. When we got home, Jonathan wanted to kick the snow. I asked him if he wanted to get the rest of his snow gear on and he said no it's to high!

I was excited for snow cause we really haven't had a big Storm. But I don't like the fact that today it is raining!!! I want a white Christmas!
Later the kids decided that they wanted to go and make a snowman. I tried to find clothes that fit me, but it was a no go. I told Jonathan that and he was so disappointed. So I decided I didn't want to let him down, so I just went out in what I had and knew I would get wet! So this is the little snowman the kids and I made!

Enjoying the snow!

No comments: