Monday, January 28, 2008

A funny story!

Jonathan is a social little boy! He loves to be with his cousins! He tries to so what ever they are doing. Well, I know that Luke can't wait till Jonathan can play with him even more. Yesterday, we were at my parents for Sunday dinner. Jonathan was playing with the kids and then he was on Papa's lap. Then we hear a loud cry from Lukey. Kristi asks him what is the matter, he says (while he is crying) Jonathan told me NO! I busted up, my food almost came out of my mouth. I look at Jonathan and he is as content as can be on Papa' lap. But the funny thing is that Jonathan doesn't even talk yet!

1 comment:

Kristin and Jason said...

That was so funny! They come up with the funniest things that each other say, when they don't even talk. My kids can read minds!!