Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day





Its has been a great Day! This is a first mothers day with Jonathan! I remember last year when I was bearing Jonathan I was so overwhelmed at thinking of being a mother! But this year Jonathan is here with me and I love it, I love being a mother and seeing his smile and cute little laugh when we tickle him or throw him up in the air.
Dave made me breakfast- which is one of his specialities and gave me some new shade shirts which was nice! Today is one of the few days that we get to be together, so it has been very enjoyable! I love you sweety!
Church was nice! The men in our ward made us cinnamon rolls and we had milk/juice. One of the men in the ward taught relief society (class with just the women in the church). Then the bishop spoke and he gave us three challenges! I really enjoy the bishop in our ward he is very down to earth and always tries to help us!
Today was a nice sunny day, I took Jonathan out in the backyard and put in the swing- and he loved it he smiled and laughed, I'm thinking he is going to be an outdoors little boy!

1 comment:

the DeCampos Family said...

He is getting so big, he reminds me of Kimberly's little boy. I love the picture of the 2 of you and he is totally laughing!!!!