Sunday, May 27, 2007

Adorable 7 Month Pictures

Like I said aren't these just adorable!
He loves to talk, and as you can see he is learning to sit on his own (its all about balance)

Enjoying being outside, although he didn't like being on the grass, so I had to be creative!



Can you see his red hair and his beautiful blue eyes?


As you can see I just like so many of them I couldn't just pick 1 or 2!

Well, last month I went and got his 6 month pictures and I was so disappointed. So this month a decided to use Mom and Dads awesome camera, and see how it goes. Dad let me use it, and before leaving he said you can't use more then 250 pictures. I thought no problem, but when i was taking them you can see there is so much clarity. It was so fun!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a cutie...I didn't know he had such true red hair. That is so cool! He looks a lot like daddy though. At least he gets the hair from the Kumps!

Unknown said...

Awwww... he's such a cutie! I can't believe how fast they grow!

Farr Family said...

Jonathan is so adorable!! I love the red hair and beautiful blue eyes. We know how much fun taking pictures are- we have so many. Ryan loves to take them everyday. But when they are so cute like yours, you have to.

Julie Jan said...

He is such a cutie and I love all his red hair. We thought Carter might have red hair, but it has since faded!!