Sunday, October 19, 2008

Whats going on

This is the dress that I have been smocking and it is finally finished. This is the first time, so there was some mistakes but overall I think that it turned out pretty good. Doesn't she look adorable!
Being together! Jonathan loves to be where Sarah is and visa versa. I think that this is just a cute picture!
So for Family Home Evening, we talked bout Jesus Christ. For the activity we usually toss ball around cause that is something Jonathan really enjoys (esp because it is really hard for him to sit still). I decided that the activity today would be dog pilling, and oh sis they enjoy this. Jonathan was just squealing and Sarah got in on the action too!

Our Sarah bear is just growing- and yes I say this every post cause it is so fast too me and what I am use too. Sarah pulled herself up on the couch today! It was great, I have been working on standing with Sarah cause she has a hard time with it. Sarah is all over the place, she is starting to replace her army crawl with a normal crawl, but if she wants something fast then she usually does the army crawl. Sarah really like the vacuum and seems to crawl to it a lot. Sarah loves to babble and jabber it is so fun to watch her. Sarah continues to be a joy!


Jonathan helping us clean out the garage. When we started it was way cold, so we of course bundled him up. So at first he just had his hat on and then he went in the closet and wanted me to put his gloves on. I thought that he was adorable. Jonathan was a great help, he loved vacuuming and just being outside. The bottom left picture he told me he was hot and ready to take off his jacket and boy was he hot. His hair was all wet from sweat! Got to love the random things you find in your garage- like a umbrella hat!
Jonathan loves to find Daddy's hats!
Jonathan is learning so much all the time. He continues to learn new words all the time- he now can say bless you (at the right time too). I always tell him I love him and he usually just makes a kissy face. But this past week he said "love you". It was so cute, I just loved it. He continues to make me laugh by the things he come up with- like the above picture he was done with dinner and I was doing something in the kitchen so I told him that he had to wait a minute so he was patiently waiting. When I turned around again he had the bowl on his head. He loves to feed Sarah and when he is done eating. Today at church during sacrament was the best Sundays we have had in a long time with Jonathan. We didn't have to take him out at all; all because a new food container. Jonathan is addicted to his pacifier, and we always said that when he was two we would get rid of it and this week he is two! I saw on someone blog about how they cut off a little each night, so then it wasn't functional anymore. Well, it is almost not working for him. He has really be struggling falling asleep although he is dead tried. But probably tomorrow will be the last of he before we say good to the pacy. What a sad Day for Jonathan that will be- but he will then be a big 2 year old right!

Dave and I have new callings we are back in the nursery, but this time together and in Jonathan's class. It is great, today we were set apart and was the first Sunday by ourselves. Jonathan loved having us in there and Sarah enjoyed crawling all over. Dave knows that this is the right thing for us, but he is still having a hard time not being with the deacons. He loved that calling.

This is the finish product of our hard work. For UEA we decided to clean out the garage so that we could fit both cars and not just one! I always forget to take a before picture!! Dave enjoyed his day off. He has been doing really well in his classes and also on staying up on his work. He has finally learned how to apply himself and stay on top of everything. He loves his program and the classes this semester. Good job sweety!


2 comments:

Linda said...

Those pictures of the kids are so cute! What an accomplishment...two cars in the garage! good for you!

Judy Lamont Stock said...

You guys are accomplishing a lot! I'm impressed ;). Good job~ I love Sarahs dress. You made that? I can't even sew a straight line. Those pictures are great I love the one of Jonathan w/ Daves hat on. He is so cute!