Sunday, October 12, 2008

24 hour Whirwind

The happy couple!
Rexburg temple!
I love this picture- We have a hard time getting Jonathan to smile when we are trying to take a picture but here is a great one of him smiling!
Some pictures of the trip! This last one is Sarh when we were coming from the temple to the luncheon, it was less then 5 minutes and she completely out. We were getting her out and I told Dave to take a picture, I just love sweet sleeping babies. Candace we missed you guys and hope everything goes well with the baby!
This past weekend we had the opportunity to go to my cousins wedding. Brittany and Kole were married in the Rexburg temple. It was so cold, while with the wind factor it was miserable. However, the wedding was wonderful. There was a great spirit there. Brittany was very emotional, but very happy. Dave and I were both able to go, and we are so thankful that Katie was willing to watch our kids while we went in. Thanks so much! It was so nice to have Dave with me, the last wedding I went to was Matt's and he had to work. It was great to be reminded of the wonderful covenants that we make when we are married, and some of the counsel that he gave Brittany and Kole. I know that Dave and I will be with each not only here, but also her after. IT is great blessing to have in our lives. The sealer told this story of selfless couple, and it was helped me to step back and to make little changes in my life!
After the wedding we had a luncheon and had great food. We were planning on staying for the reception, but our kids were tried and ready to go. So we headed home. We were glad that we got home at a decent time so the kids could sleep in there own beds. They are still recovering. But it was nice to get way as a family!

5 comments:

Gough Clan said...

We just saw your blog on the Blair's so we thought we would say hi. Looks like you guys are doing great. Your kids are absolutely adorable. Hopefully we can be in touch now better.

Judy Lamont Stock said...

Thanks for posting some pictures of the wedding. I'm totally regretting not coming out for it. Looks like a fantastic day except cold. That I don't miss!!!! Love ya!

Linda said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! They are a wonderful couple! What great in-laws Brittany is getting. So glad to see everyone! :)

Amy said...

What a busy week. Glad everything went well and man that is cold up there in Idaho!

Becky said...

Glad you all had a good trip. Its always great to be able to spend such wonderful occasions with family and get a good reminder of our own blessings!

Oh, by the way, I've been tagged and now, so have you! All you have to do is go to my blog and cut and paste the rules and questions into your own blog. Have a great day!