Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Wonderful Laundry Room

For what ever reason I never took any pictures of the before except for this picture o Jonathan and Dave. But just image a empty room with a washer and dyer with just two cheap cabinets above the washer and dyer. The Room was not functional at all!! I had stuff in box and it just would fill up with stuff so fast!! So this was our summer project that turned into fall, but hey it is done (minus a rod that needs to be out up above the dyer)!
The space in the middle is for me to sew at, and there is a great light under the cabinets that they put in that is wonderful!
The pictures are kind of blurry- sorry about that
This is a built in ironing board it is so nice! We had one of these growing up and its great!
This is the finished product, doesn't it look great! Thanks Dave for all your hard work- and also Grandpa who helped Dave so much, we really couldn't have done it without you! There was lots of learning involved for both of us! But I am so glad that it is finished and I can finally use it!

4 comments:

Buell Fam said...

Wow! That looks Awesome!

I put a lesson schedule in your manual, in the page of the lesson to be taught this sunday (Lesson 21) If you can't find the schedule, let me know and I'll print you a new one.

Heidi Hillman said...

That looks amazing! I'm jealous!

Julia said...

That looks like a great room. I bet laundry all of a sudden sounds like a lot more fun.

Marcie Kump said...

Looks great, Shirlene. Way to make use of the space. WOW. I am sure you will enjoy doing laundry and ironing much more now!