Sunday, July 1, 2007

Rolling!!!

It was an exciting day for Dave and I! Well, I got home from work and Dave said that they had some exciting news to tell me! Jonathan finally knows how to roll from his tummy to his back to his tummy. Jonathan for a long time could roll from his tummy to his back, but from his back to his tummy was a different story! I would work with him so much- he would lay on his side, and sometimes I would try to help him with his leg- but he would just got back to his back. ON vacation he was closer then he has ever been. And then today was the day! So when I got home- Jonathan showed me his moves. It was so much fun! It took him a while to figure it out, but he did it! His nap and when I just checked on him- he is on complete different sides of the crib! He loves to move now- and I know it will just get better!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats, YAAYY. That is so awesome. It does make it nice because it helps him become more independent. Can't wait to see him this week!

Julie Jan said...

They grow up so fast! It is the best when they reach all these milestones!

Marcie Kump said...

It is so much fun to watch them grow and achieve so much.

Lindsey said...

Way to go Jonathan!! That IS exciting.
You guys were party animals for the 4th. How fun!! Rootbeer floats, run-in with the police, the works!