Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dave's 26th Birthday!

Happy Birthday Sweetie!
I love this picture Jonathan is wearing a new outfit to church doesn't he look adorable!
This year I attempted to make an ice cream cake for Dave- it was very rich! Dave had a good birthday! I think that one of his favorite presents was the game ticket to ride. When we were in California we learned to play this game at the Youngberg's and Dave loved it! So I got it for him- we played it 4 times on his birthday! We love you!

3 comments:

Marcie Kump said...

Happy Birthday Dave! That cake looks like it was yummy!

Kristin and Jason said...

Happy birthday. How was the cake? How did you make it, would you do it again? Monday the 20 is fine!! Just let me know the time. Love Kristin

the DeCampos Family said...

Jonathan looks so much like his daddy. Too cute!!! Happy Birthday to Dave.