Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Beginning of February and starting the caught up (February 3, 2015)

I am so so far behind... and I have known that I needed to get caught up before summer...but I started to think about not doing my blog anymore since I love Instagram and I don't think many people really look at my blog...but then this week Dave urged me to continue my blog because it is a wonderful picture journal for our family....its for us and those that want to look up what more we are doing then instagram...yes instagram is great and the chatbooks are great for the kids to look at...but this is more in depth for our family... so I will start getting caught up before summer starts and I have lots more to blog about with our trips. 
This was a day after school that was warmish I want to say in the teens and the kids had a blast sledding in the front yard and playing in the snow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: