Wednesday, October 17, 2012

At the hospital when it all started.....










 This is when it all began.  At the hospital and recovering from having Henry, which I felt really well. I took a shower right after birth before going down to my next room. That next morning Dave had a job offer to transfer to a new store in Rochester MN.  It was a lateral move and I didn't want to move on just a lateral move only up.  Dave had three interviews with the hiring manager, after the second interview I told he could keep interviewing but we won't be going for a lateral move.  Well, Dave felt sick when he was going to call and tell the manager. So on Friday, the next day after Henry was born, he got the job.  Dave felt good about it and went to the temple that night and felt like he needed to accept the job.  I didn't want to move, I just cried thinking about moving with Henry being a newborn, away from my family, not making anymore money.  I hadn't prayed about it, so while Dave was at the temple I prayed about it and felt at peace.  Although it wasn't logical in my mind at all.  Well, I didn't want to talk about it- hoping that maybe it wouldn't happen.  Well, Sunday we had made the decision to go forward with faith and do it!  Well, it was hard on me and my family.  I knew that I wouldn't always live in Utah. But I didn't think that this was good timing.  But we felt strongly that we needed to go. This deciding all happened well I had my two days of recovery at the hospital!

1 comment:

Linda said...

We love and miss you!! so glad I was able to part of your exciting birth and move! What a whirlwind past month it has been! I know you all are being blessed.