Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random things we have been up too!

Here is some random pictures of what we have been up to!
Dave has been trying to get more fit, so he was doing some push ups and Sarah wanted to do it with him I thought it was cute!
Doing sits like Daddy!
My cute boys!
Lacey was my little help last Wednesday! With six kids and a baby it sure makes things crazy, Gordon was crying, trying to clean up dinner and still needed to eat dinner. But Lacey to the rescue she sat their with Gordon while the other kids played!
Cute Gordon! He is in such a cute stage- cooing and starting to hit things on the bouncer, starting to entertain himself and not just fall asleep. He is such a good baby! I love when he talks to Dave or I. He has also found his thumb/hand more. Today during one of his tummy time session he just laid there and sucked one his thumb for a good 10 minutes!

No comments: