Friday, September 3, 2010

Magic Tree House Series

One of the books that we read at Bedtime is The Magic Tree House Series. Jonathan loves it. They are chapter books that have one or two pictures in each chapter, which helps to keep to keep his attention. I really like the books cause they go to a different time in the past or areas in the world. Jonathan and Sarah love Jack and Annie. At first I didn't have Sarah listen to them, but now I do she tries to listen a little bit. The rule is if she doesn't stay seated then she has to go to bed. At first I wasn't sure that Jonathan was listening, but then he surprises me with questions of something I just read! I am trying to up load a video of Jonathan talking about the books. It was really cute Jonathan lined all these books up and then was counting them, he is great at counting up to 8 (and there really was 8 some are on top of each other).

2 comments:

Linda said...

Such a great Mommy! I love you!

Jessica Munk said...

We just ordered a magic tree house book with Zac's book orders. i am so excited to start reading him chapter books! I hope they keep his attention!