Monday, September 20, 2010

Long Update once again!

So today I looked at my blog and I relized that I haven't updated since the 3rd, that it was high time! With the kids down and Dave working late, I thought it was a good thing to do!
So this was back on Labor day, in the morning we cleaned our garage! It was much needed! It is so nice to have it clean once again! I thought that I took some good ones, but I guess not!


This is how the kids entertained themselves!
That afternoon, we went up to Liberty land and used our passes that we got! It was very busy, but Jonathan had a blast. And it was fun to do it with Craig and Liz. Kaitlyn and Jonathan enjoyed a lot of the same rides. Then we had a nice BBQ at my parents!
This is a cute picture of story time at night, Jonathan loving his sister!
So I am trying to grow Sarah's hair out, and am also trying to do it different ways. Kristi sent me a blog about how to do little girls hair. So I tried a new one, I thought this was cute. It was right after I was done, however it didn't stay very well!
This was weekend we found out what we were having!
A GIRL!!!
We are excited, but it was a surprise because I had a feeling that it was a girl!
I just bought different fabrics for the different projects that I want to do for her! I am excited. I went out of my comfort zone (which was really hard) and am not doing red but Hot pink/light pink/ray/orange. It is very cute!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Congratulations, you guys!!! This is exciting news! We have a boy, then two girls (then one more boy), too!

Emily in Wonderland said...

Shirlene you look SOOOO cute! You are such an adorable pregnant person! When are you going to put a darn widgit up so I can keep track of how far along you are! I have to keep caling Kristin and asking her! lol

And I LOVE your new nursery scheme! GOOD FOR YOU for stepping outside your comfort zone and you know what you are going to LOVE it! And i know someone who is having twins and she is doing that exact color scheme for her girls! Here is a link to her nursery posts! She got basically everything off etsy.

http://hyperfertileinfertile.blogspot.com/2010/09/29w0d.html

Shelly Beth said...

Congrats on a girl. That is so exciting. You look wonderful!

Camber said...

Congrats on having a girl! You look great. And Jonathan is such a champ with his surgery!