Monday, September 20, 2010

Autumn is here!

Autumn is here! This past Saturday turned out to be a nice one, I was put on call which was good because Dave had an interview in SLC. So I was able to be with the kids, so went with to fabric stores with my Mom trying to figure out the color scheme of that I want to do for this baby girl with the blankets, car seat and canopy cover and things like that! The kids did pretty good and at the last store we made the decision, which was hard. That afternoon Jonathan had a birthday party for Luke and Lacey and he was so EXCITED! Then after the party Kristi put an idea in the kids head to go to the mountains because that is what they were doing. So we went up to see the fall colors, which was very nice. We usually don't seem to get up there till the leaves are almost falling off- it was good to go early! Jonathan loved it hen we finally decided to get out and take a little hike/walk/run!


This is the best picture we could get of them together! Oh well!
Mother and Daughter!
Jonathan was far ahead of us enjoying the outdoors!


Sarah trying to keep up with Jonathan

3 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

Love all of the pictures!! they are beautiful!

Emily in Wonderland said...

Beautiful pictures! You are becoming quite the photographer my little prodigy! I love the mommy and me one the best I think :)

Becky said...

The pictures are beautiful, I love this time of year!

How did you get the video to post? I can't ever get mine to work anymore! :(

Love the leaves... ;)