Monday, December 28, 2009

Snowshoeing!

On Saturday we went to Millcreek Canyon and went snowshoeing! Dave and I had Sarah and Jonathan on our backs!
Getting Ready!




It was very beautiful up on the mountain side!

Dave and Sarah! Sarah did great the first half but was done after that!

We found a great path! However, I had a few falls- but Dave and Ben were there to help me up! I think that I need a bit more practice on the snowshoes!
As I had said before Sarah was done by the end! Dave ended up just holding her in his arms to try and warm her up, it helped a little bit. At the end Dave had to put Sarah down for a few minutes to take off his snowshoes!

Overall it was a fun experience! Jonathan let me know that he was happy and that he didn't cry! What a cute boy! We will have to figure out something different with Sarah for next time!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm so glad you guys did it!!!! Poor little Sarah. I'm sorry it was hard on her. We've tended to go when it hasn't been quite as cold for the babies, but lots of layers and some treats have helped keep them happy.

But way to go!

Linda said...

I am proud of you! How fun! Hoping they do the deal at Aspen Grove again so we can go! :)