Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Afternoon!

In the afternoon we headed over to my parents to open presents and to enjoy dinner together!

The Grand kids loved being around whomever was opening presents!
They had a rough night!
Dad excited abut his new ladder that some of the kids got him!
It was a picture Christmas at my parents house, Jonathan got this picture of Nephi and Jonathan!
Sarah got a picture of a little girl that looked like her looked up at Jesus!

I got this picture of the Salt Lake temple, where Dave and I were sealed for time and all eternity, with fall leaves! I love it. A few years ago I saw it with my Mom and told her how much that I loved it. She I guess remembered, I was so surprised! It is now hanging in our entry and I get to look at very often! Thanks so much!
One of the gifts that Ben and Jodie received!
We had a wonderful Christmas, and I just realized that I did get a download of the group picture! Hopefully I can get it before I leave so I can post it!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Everyone is happy! :) Christmas comes but once a year!