Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Family Home Evening

After dinner we had our family home evening. We started out with the nativity! Dad was the narrator (as usual).
Joesph was our baby Jesus

Lydia was Mary, she was so excited!
Jonathan was Joesph
Aren't they cute!

Lacey was the angel, Luke was the shepherd, Kaitlyn was a wiseman!
Sarah was a wiseman also, but she had a hard time keeping her costume on!



Then we sang a few carols around the piano. It was really nice! I played a few songs, but I am not able to play and have people sing with me- but maybe next year!
Jonathan enjoyed with little costume.



Lydia enjoyed singing, esp All I want is a Hippopotamus

Then Grammy read a Christmas book to the kids!

Dave was putting away the violin but Sarah was very interested in it!
Daddy letting her touch it!

Few pictures I wanted to add!

No comments: