Friday, November 20, 2009

Sarah

Enjoying her yogurt!
Don't you just love that smile!
Playing at the children's museum!
Loves hats!
Our Princess
I guess last time Lindy saw Sarah she wasn't walking cause she kept saying "Baby walking". Lindy was having fun holding Sarah!
Cuddling up!
Sarah loves to be pushed, what a good Papa!
What to say about my sweet Sarah! She has so many moods! I currently love when she wants to just cuddle on my shoulder. She has started wanting a blanket and then to be held! At times its hard cause I want to fix dinner or get ready, but I try to remember that this will not last long and she will be in a new phase! Sarah's words are staring to increase. One of the ones that I love it "uh oh". She says it often and it makes me smile. She is starting to say "Daddy" and "Momma" more pronounced and especially when we put her down for bed. Sarah has her fare share of tantrums, which I personally could do without!!! But, we are trying to be consistent and put he in time so she understands this is not acceptable! I know this too will pass! Sarah is done with the high chair! She now sits at the table and she personally LOVES it! She feels like a big girl, and we have found that overall she eats better at the table (not always)! Sarah loves to dress up and put anything on! Sarah loves pumpkin, she loves to point them out. At Papas she loves the small ones cause they are just her size and she can bring them where ever she wants! Sarah love to choose, she feels like a big girl! If you can't tell Sarah wants to be BIG! Sarah continues to hate the car seat, and I don't know if that is something she will get over! She loves to play with Jonathan and loves when Jonathan mimicks her. She just laughs! We love our Sarah Bear!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love those first two pics of her...