Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was so much fun this year! Jonathan has been excited about Halloween since September when I started to make his Monkey costume!
We are about to start the festivities! We were heading over to my parents house for soup and bread!
We stopped at the Bishops house, an they ran up to the door!
Then we stopped at Grandma and Grandpa's, and they were just thrilled to see the kids all dressed up!
After dinner Leslie started to take picture and if you can see Jonathan isn't ready. But he wanted to be in the picture!
Sarah and Mommy!
We were the Curious George bunch!Curious George, The Man in the yellow hat, Professor Wiseman, and the flower!
It was really fun! Earlier that day, Jonathan told me "Jonathan Monkey, Daddy the man in the yellow hat, Sarah flower and Mommy make customs"! He is a pretty smart kid!
They a lot of complements, and even got there picture taken at a house! Aren't they cute!

Family picture
Playing in the leave before we go trick or treating!

Cousins!

They were very cute together! After pictures they were ready to go trick or treating!

Group picture!

Sarah LOVE getting candy!
Jonathan loved trick or treating, Mommy and Sarah finished but Jonathan was ready to keep going. So Daddy kept going until Jonathan finally said "Daddy I done"!
At we had Carmel popcorn at Grammy's and then we came home!
Jonathan LOVED passing the candy out!


JOnathan loved the fact that he got candy at every door!

I think this is so cute!

6 comments:

Chanté said...

How cute! I love your family picture!

Amy said...

You did an awesome job on the monkey costume. I thought you bought it. What a fun Halloween!

Megan said...

That monkey costume is GREAT! You are great at sewing, because I think sewing on fleece would be a nightmare. Do you have a serger? Anyway - very very fun idea for the Curious George theme, I love it! Cute cute cute family. Can Sarah's eyes get any bluer? So pretty...

Linda said...

You looked so great as a family of "Curious George" :)

Dustin and Nicki said...

That is too cute for words!! Your costumes are amazing and you are amazing for being able to make them!! My favorite was Jonathan giving out the candy!! I think he needs to come visit me...I miss that little Monkey George.

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

way to cute, You have such adorable family!!!