Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happenings




I thought I would update of the few things that we have been up to! After Halloween we have been just recovering doing little projects around the house. Dave has only 2 weeks to go! We are both really antsy for his student teaching to be done and have him making money! There will be a lot of stress off my shoulders since I have been picking up a lot. However Dave has been great with helping me out with things around the house. This week we have been working on canning applesauce (we got apples from a freecycle lady), Dave helped me with peeling to processing. It was such a help. And tonight he went to the grocery store with coupons to get things that were on sale (and I know he really dislikes doing this, but he did it for me) I LOVE YOU Dave!
I finished another banner, can you tell I really like these? It is fun to have something cute and festive around the house. We have been trying to write down something we are thankful for each night, it is nice o reflect. One night Jonathan says he was thankful for being three (and then held both of his hands up with three fingers- he loves being three!). But I have started listening to Christmas music, I love it!
Sarah loves to dress up and has put on the monkey a few times this week! It is rather cute!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Sarah looks cute in the monkey costume.