Friday, September 11, 2009

Sick Kids

Well, Jonathan and Sarah aren't feeling well. It started Yesterday, when I picked Jonathan and Sarah up from Papa's after work. The first thing that Jonathan says to me is "I split it" pointing to his mother. I tried to interpret what he was saying and then Dad said that he threw up. I guess it was very traumatizing cause every prayer we say Jonathan makes sure that he doesn't "split it". Although he is feeling better. Our sweet Sarah just wants to be held, and has a fever and just isn't her sweet self.

3 comments:

Angie O said...

Aww, poor kid! I have to say, though, "split it"!? Very funny. Where did he get that from?
I hope they're feeling better soon!

Liz said...

Hope they feel better soon!

Kerri said...

It's so hard to have sick kids...I hope they're better soon and that none of you come down with it.