Friday, September 18, 2009

Pirates Island

Tonight we went to Pirates Island for Luke and Lacey Birthday party! It was a lot of fun!
They had cute hats to wear!
A pirates ship to play on!
We had a few tokens, and Jonathan and Sarah went on this carousel.
Sarah wasn't sure of it!
BUT, Jonathan loved it!
Once again Sarah hated this and Jonathan loved it! Jonathan is doing the choo choo sound, he loves trains! Cute Picture, Sweety!
The decor was great! Jonathan wanted to play on some of it cause he thought that it looked real!
Jonathan LOVES Birthdays! Luke and Lacey were going to open presents and Jonathan was right there to be a part of it! Kristi made Luke and Lacey's shirts, they are adorable. She is selling them on Esty; let me know if you want one she can customize it to what ever you want!
Jonathan was so excited he was right in front of Luke and Lacey while opening up presents, which made it hard for Jason to tape!
Cute kids and cake!
Jonathan loves to sing Happy Birthday!
It was a fun night, thanks for inviting us!

1 comment:

Sundancer said...

Gday from Australia! I was just stumbling across blogs and I came across yours and the words of wisdom in your side bar by Marjorie Hinckley, Gordon B Hinckley and Nelson Mandela caught my attention and gave me a moment to be still and read some beautiful words....so I express my gratitude to you for reminding me to be thankful for the simplest of things. Best wishes to you and your beautiful family....