Friday, September 11, 2009

Caught Up

I have been needing to do a little caught up! So here is!
Dave is officially started teaching as a student teacher, which is keeping him very busy. It is a good thing that he is not working at this time because he is also doing teaching plans till late in the night. Dave aspired to be wonderful teacher and wants to reach the teenagers that I think he should just forget about cause they don't want to learn. But he is ready for the challenge! One night when Dave got home the kids where playing with puzzles; I needed to get a few things done so Dave entertained them. He got the different modes of transportation and showed them visually what they do on the internet. They both loved esp Joanthan! What a great Daddy!
Our little Sarah bear! I have been meaning to take a picture of her sleeping cause she is so cute all bundled up. As a baby Sarah liked to be all bundled up and her head in the blanket; well it hasn't changed! (If you look closely you can she her hair sticking out!) Sarah is starting to verbably say MOre and Please- really Mo and Plss. But she is progressing, which is good.
Playing on the swings together
Jonathan cannot play with out Sarah these days! She has to be outside with him or he won't play! JOnathan is such a good big brother; this morning Sarah wasn't feeling good and we were going to Papa's and Sarah did NOT want to be in her car seat. She had a fit, Jonathan gave her something to play with and said her Sarah. He also tried to comfort(by hugging) her when she was crying and I could hold her (she of course wanted nothing of it). Jonathan is really getting into make believe playing which is really fun. He loves to bluid with blocks and make thing, he loves to clean and cook. He also loves to play with puzules; esp the transportion one cause he loves to make noises and play with the different vechiles. Jonathan has a hard time going to bed at nights; and is the energizer bunny. He can stay up for hours entertaining himself!
Sarah has her own personality she loves to give me things to put on her. As you can see she found Jonathan's Car shirt and wanted to wear (JOnathan wasn't sure about it). Sarah can't wait to sit at the big table! The other day she wanted to sit in Jonathan chair and then she started to read this ad and drink her milk, I thought it was rather cute. Sarah loves to find her pink cowboy boats and have me put them on! Sarah is learning not to give tantrums.
Jonathan's making a car and pushing it around and making noises.

Monday for Labor day (I didn't take any pictures) we got up and cleaned the garage so that we could put both cars in the garage cause it will be getting cold soon enough! Then we went swimming, it wasn't the hotest day so you had to stay under the water to stay warm. There was a waterslide at the end that Daddy and Jonathan went on, and Jonathan thought it was great! I went down with Joanthan the second time. On the way down, and was screaming a fun scream; well Joanthan didn't like he kept tell me "Momma no Scream". Again and again that made me laugh! Then we headed to my parents for a BBQ. It was a nice holiday to be together as a family!
I have been busy with the normal things of life such as mortherhood, keeping an orderly home, working. But I have also been working on Jonathan's Halloween custome, which he is way excited about and especially the candy and being a Monkey since he loves Curious George. Once I am done with that I am going to start cutting out a bag that Kristi and I are working on! It is so cute, so I am trying to hurry up and finish the monkey so I can work on my cute bag!

2 comments:

Farr Family said...

Dave will be a great teacher! I don't miss doing lesson plans! Your kids are growing up and getting so big! You always have lots of fun!
Kimberly

Julia said...

I love that your kids are best friends. They are so darling playing together. I just saw that darling pic of Sarah's piggy tails. So so cute!