Tuesday, September 30, 2014

End of June

Picking Sarah up after her fun fun party at Sister Hunsaker's house.  She had a blast!


Although Sarah is on top of the Monkey Bars here, she conquered crossing the monkey bars all by herself! 





Enjoying Swimming lessons...this was our first summer having lessons and the kids loved it especially Sarah!


This was the beginning of the end... oh how I wanted to be there when he was first admitted.  But, I had a wise and loving husband that knew I wanted to be there and knew that we would never regret being there during this time and oh how grateful I am that we left the next week to be there and how we had a vacation already scheduled so we could cancel that one and go out to Utah to be with my Dad and family!

Sarah was just so concerned about Papa and this is what I found in the mail box that needed to go to Papa!



enjoying a ice cream treat!

No comments: