Wednesday, April 16, 2014

1st week of January



Dave giving Gordon loves when he got home from work.

Enjoying time with Sarah, playing a new game of Fancy Nancy (which she loves)

Building puzzles together

A Sunday night, trying to get out some energy; the next day school was cancel for bitter cold temperatures.
 

There is a wind chill on top of this around neg 20 or 30; I guess this was the worst winter in about 30 years! Yikes

Sarah taking Care of Henry, eating apples together!

Sarah woke up early one morning and wanted to make eggs with me, and then she wanted me to take a picture and send it to Grammy!  My sweet Sarah!


I guess I am a real Minnesotan!
I was tried of being cold when I went outside; which is an improvement from the previous winter that I really didn't go outside! 

Jonathan is learning the violin; he likes to play with Daddy!  Although practicing is lots of work!


Sarah is almost six and we finally got her to a dentist that she would open her mouth and now she is not afraid of dentist.  It just took a lot of TLC and time!  Daddy took he to get her 1st very own happy meal!

Jonathan came home one day, so excited that he was moved up to 1R!  My little reader!

Henry is growing and learning to drink from a cup, he loves being a big boy!  He is 16 months (almost).


And lots of this going on!


No comments: