Friday, January 17, 2014

Before Thanksgiving, things we were up to

Sarah had fun making a few things like a turkey with stickers our friends gave us! And her Indian feathers!

Gordon being Gordon, he could have pancakes everyday for breakfast if you gave him a choice!  The new thing is peanut butter and pancakes!

One morning I was helping get Jonathan ready for school and Gordon decided that he wanted to go outside, so he got all his snow gear together and I helped him get it on.  He played out in the snow and ice!


Jonathan just loves school, he came home with a pumpkin for me! I love his teacher, she is really great!

Gordon and Sarah playing nicely and creatively!

It is winter, so we love our family movie nights! Daddy spoiled us with Chicago popcorn mix from Costco!  I love that Henry can stay up for a little bit and enjoy popcorn with us!