Thursday, July 5, 2012

What Happened in May?

          Snice I am so far behind I will just, talk about the pictures that I took    and call that good!  Gordon just loves to be "doing".
 Mothers Day, Dave woke up early and let me stay in bed and mad this great breakfast!  Jonathan and Sarah made all these cute gifts for me at preschool and I just loved them!!!
 We started most of our garden from seed and bought some, we got our garden in! 
 Jonathan and Sarah loved the sun, and decided to "read" there scriptures in the sun!
 Gordon loves to play with hats, but not wear them!
 The kids had a preschool graduation at the end of May!  They were very cute!


 Ashby and Jonathan
Sarah just loves Aubrey, and Aubrey was so very patience with her!


For Memorial Day we had a breakfast at my parents and then went to the cementary, went up to the Canyon for a work party andthen went to the park with my family and had homemae ice cream.  It was SOO Good!

No comments: