Thursday, March 8, 2012

Expecting #4

Yep that's right, we are excited to announce that we are expecting baby #4 this September! We are all excited, especially Jonathan and Sarah. They are always rubbing my belly, and pointing baby! They like to ask lots of random people if they are having a baby (like even our babysitter). I am finally starting to feel better!!! Thank Heavens! So I feel that my house is starting to get back together, and I have more energy to do so. The nausea is not so bad now, but was really bad at the beginning. Which is a hard thing, cause it seems what makes it feel better is eating. But I was really conscious with this 1st trimester because I know that it was a lot harder to take it off with Gordon. So I would try to eat fruit and I had an essential oil, ginger, that seemed to help. But I am thankful that I am 13 weeks and I have only gained 4 lbs, and I am still in my regular pants which is unusual for me! I like my new doctor for this pregnancy.

11 comments:

Brent and Amelia said...

Yay! Congratulations you guys. That's such exciting news!

Amy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Good to know about the ginger essential oil. Ladies ask and we tell them ginger but never knew if it worked completely. So happy for you and your family!

aubrie said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I'm glad they you are starting to feel better, I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes great!

Megan said...

That is such fun news. Congratulations!

Becky said...

We are very excited for you all... :D Hope you stay feeling well for the rest of your pregnancy!

Emily Heizer Photography said...

YAY! I'm so excited! I hope you keep feeling good and stay super fit during this pregnancy! It should be easier since you'll have warmer weather. Yay!!! You can do it!

Shelly Beth said...

Congratultions Sherline and family! I didn't know. That is such fun and exciting news. I hope you continue to feel great and that your kids enjoy your growing belly!

Camber said...

That's awesome Shirlene! You guys make cute kids :)

Jennifer Ames said...

Congratulations! You are such a wonderful mother!

Julia said...

Congratulations! Your family is growing so fast! You are such a sweet mother. I am glad you are feeling less sick and can enjoy this next trimester. How is your job going?

Jess said...

congrats...surprise, I'm expecting too in Aug. :)