Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

Getting ready for Trick or Treating! Sarah was so good when I curled her hair! She was attempting to swat flies in this picture, which was really funny!
Our cute Minnie and Mickey!



Sarah was so cute!
She felt and looked so pretty, since I did her hair and make-up. She LOVED it!
I like this picture cause Jonathan is so excited it was hard for him to not do an over the top smile! He just couldn't wait to get trick or treating!
I love this one though (we never got a family picture!!)
Over at Grammy's and Papa's
Going over to Great Grandma's, they were super excited!
I think that this picture is so cute with G Grandma and GG!
This is the best picture with Kaitlyn and Hayley!
There really wasn't a good picture with all the cousins!
Jonathan said he wasn't cold, although it was very cold and rainy! He ran from house to house and just loved it! One of the houses had this fire going, which was nice! Daddy took Jonathan ahead since he was way fast. I stayed with Leslie and Dan cause Sarah just took her time. However, she walked the entire time (with a little help from Daddy at the end). I was done after about a street and was going to take Sarah home cause she seemed very cold. But when I tried to take her home she got very upset. She trick or treated the entire time with her cousins! She was such a trooper!
Can't you tell that she was exhausted! When the kids got back to Grammy's they had hot cocoa, to try to warm them up!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh I love their outfits! You did a really good job on them. I'm glad they both had fun. Too cute!